From MapleStory M Wiki
Auto-Battle guide[edit | edit source]
- Auto-Battle can be activated by tapping the [AUTO] icon on the left side of the Chat window.
- When players first access the Auto-Battle system by reaching Level 20, the time bank will automatically be filled with 120 minutes, or 2 hours, of time.
- Once each day players can activate the once-daily "Free 2-hour Charge" to add another 2 hours to the amount of Auto-Battle time already banked.
- Per the in-game tip: "Free charge resets every day."
- Players can also consume Auto-Battle Charge Tickets to add more time to the time bank. Auto-Battle Charge Tickets can be gained through questing and achievements.
- Auto-battle has a maximum charge of 360 minutes.
Activating and Using Auto-Battle[edit | edit source]
- If a character does not have Auto-Battle active, the player can tap the [AUTO] icon to check the remaining time in that day's Auto-Battle timer and then start auto-battling.
- The player can also choose which type of Auto-Battle Charge Ticket to consume: 10M (10 minute), 30M (30 minute), and 1H (60 minute) tickets exist.
- Auto-Battle can be used in certain kinds of dungeons but not in others.
Guides[edit | edit source]
- Accounts and the Application - How to Install and Play the Game • Linking Mobile Accounts to MapleStory M • Unlinking Mobile Accounts from MapleStory M • Deleting a MapleStory M Account • Recovering a MapleStory M Account Scheduled for Deletion • The Options Menu
- Characters - Character Creation • Character Jobs • Character Stat Introduction • Skills • Delete Characters
- Main Menus - System • Main Menu
- System Elements - Map • Fever Buff • Auto Battle • Auto Quest System • Mailbox • Player Ranks
- Pets and Mounts - Pets (Guide) • Pets and Mounts
- Items - Item Types and Ranks
- Mechanics - Potential • Extraction • Lock • Gold Leaf • Jewels
- General Activities - Quests and Achievements • Missions
- Dungeons - Mini Dungeons • Elite Dungeons • Daily Dungeons
- Specific Locations - Storage • Trade Station • Nett's Pyramid • Mu Long Dojo • Star Force Field • Forge
- Community - Friends • Parties