This guide will teach you all about Auto Battle in MapleStory M.
Raise characters more efficiently by using the Auto-Battle system.
- Auto-Battle can be activated by tapping the [AUTO] icon on the left side of the Chat window.
- When players first access the Auto-Battle system by reaching Level 20, the time bank will automatically be filled with 120 minutes, or 2 hours, of time.
- Once each day players can activate the once-daily "Free 2-hour Charge" to add another 2 hours to the amount of Auto-Battle time already banked.
- Per the in-game tip: "Free charge resets every day."
- Players can also consume Auto-Battle Charge Tickets to add more time to the time bank. Auto-Battle Charge Tickets can be gained through questing and achievements.
- Auto-battle has a maximum charge of 360 minutes.
Activating and Using Auto-Battle[edit | edit source]
- If a character does not have Auto-Battle active, the player can tap the [AUTO] icon to check the remaining time in that day's Auto-Battle timer and then start auto-battling.
- The player can also choose which type of Auto-Battle Charge Ticket to consume: 10M (10 minute), 30M (30 minute), and 1H (60 minute) tickets exist.
- Auto-Battle can be used in certain kinds of dungeons but not in others.