Auto Quest System
From MapleStory M Wiki
Auto-Quest Guide[edit | edit source]
- Activating the Auto-Quest System starts moving the character towards a quest's target destination or NPC using the mount the character currently has equipped. If the player has not yet achieved the level needed to use mounts, he or she will simply walk to the quest destination.
- If a player is moving towards a quest destination that's quite far away, he may choose to consume a VIP Teleport Rock to move directly to the destination.
- If the system moves a player to a specific destination, and the user is required to kill a certain amount of monsters for quest reasons, the player will automatically dismount and begin fighting.
- If the system moves a player to a specific NPC, whether to begin a quest or turn one in, the player will immediately begin dialogue with that NPC.
- At this point the player will need to manually progress through the quest dialogue in order to proceed with the quest chain.
How to use the Auto-Quest System[edit | edit source]
Automatically progress through a quest chain through one of two means:
Main Menu method[edit | edit source]
- Access the Main Menu
- Select the Challenge menu
- Select the Quest menu
- Choose a quest and select [Auto-Play] to begin Auto-questing
Mini Quest Window method[edit | edit source]
- Tap a specific quest in the Mini Quest Window
- Begin Auto-questing
Guides[edit | edit source]
- Accounts and the Application - How to Install and Play the Game • Linking Mobile Accounts to MapleStory M • Unlinking Mobile Accounts from MapleStory M • Deleting a MapleStory M Account • Recovering a MapleStory M Account Scheduled for Deletion • The Options Menu
- Characters - Character Creation • Character Jobs • Character Stat Introduction • Skills • Delete Characters
- Main Menus - System • Main Menu
- System Elements - Map • Fever Buff • Auto Battle • Auto Quest System • Mailbox • Player Ranks
- Pets and Mounts - Pets (Guide) • Pets and Mounts
- Items - Item Types and Ranks
- Mechanics - Potential • Extraction • Lock • Gold Leaf • Jewels
- General Activities - Quests and Achievements • Missions
- Dungeons - Mini Dungeons • Elite Dungeons • Daily Dungeons
- Specific Locations - Storage • Trade Station • Nett's Pyramid • Mu Long Dojo • Star Force Field • Forge
- Community - Friends • Parties