Daily Dungeon Guide[edit | edit source]
- Daily Dungeons can be accessed from Lv. 10 and up.
- A different boss appears every day of the week.
- Daily Dungeons must be played solo.
- Daily Dungeons reset every midnight and can be entered three times a day for free.
How to Use Daily Dungeons[edit | edit source]
- Access [Daily Dungeon] through the [Dungeons] menu in the Main menu.
- STEP 1: Select the dungeon that corresponds to the day and tap [Enter] to access the Daily Dungeon.
- STEP 2: Eliminate the required amount of monsters in order to fight the dungeon boss, then eliminate the boss all within the time limit to finish the dungeon.
- If you don't clear the Daily Dungeon, you can retry it.
Daily Dungeon Rewards[edit | edit source]
- You can earn Jewel rewards from all Daily Dungeons.
- The different types of Rank Up Stones and Enhancement Scrolls you can earn vary with each Daily Dungeon..
Daily Dungeon Tips!
- On weekends, any of the Monday - Friday dungeons can be selected!
Guides[edit | edit source]
- Accounts and the Application - How to Install and Play the Game • Linking Mobile Accounts to MapleStory M • Unlinking Mobile Accounts from MapleStory M • Deleting a MapleStory M Account • Recovering a MapleStory M Account Scheduled for Deletion • The Options Menu
- Characters - Character Creation • Character Jobs • Character Stat Introduction • Skills • Delete Characters
- Main Menus - System • Main Menu
- System Elements - Map • Fever Buff • Auto Battle • Auto Quest System • Mailbox • Player Ranks
- Pets and Mounts - Pets (Guide) • Pets and Mounts
- Items - Item Types and Ranks
- Mechanics - Potential • Extraction • Lock • Gold Leaf • Jewels
- General Activities - Quests and Achievements • Missions
- Dungeons - Mini Dungeons • Elite Dungeons • Daily Dungeons
- Specific Locations - Storage • Trade Station • Nett's Pyramid • Mu Long Dojo • Star Force Field • Forge
- Community - Friends • Parties