Deleting a MapleStory M Account
From MapleStory M Wiki
How to delete a MapleStory M Account[edit | edit source]
- Deleting a MapleStory M account takes place within the game.
- Access the Main Menu.
- Access the Options Menu.
- Locate "Delete Account" under the Info menu tab.
- Select "Delete Account" to trigger the disclaimer message.
- Select "No" to return to the Options Menu.
- Select "Yes" to unlink a mobile account from MapleStory M and begin the "withdrawal process" (account deletion).
- Full account deletion procedures will be completed after 7 days have passed from the time the withdrawal process was started.
- At any time during the withdrawal process, you can start the app, link the same mobile account to MapleStory M, and halt the withdrawal process recover the game account.
Guides[edit | edit source]
- Accounts and the Application - How to Install and Play the Game • Linking Mobile Accounts to MapleStory M • Unlinking Mobile Accounts from MapleStory M • Deleting a MapleStory M Account • Recovering a MapleStory M Account Scheduled for Deletion • The Options Menu
- Characters - Character Creation • Character Jobs • Character Stat Introduction • Skills • Delete Characters
- Main Menus - System • Main Menu
- System Elements - Map • Fever Buff • Auto Battle • Auto Quest System • Mailbox • Player Ranks
- Pets and Mounts - Pets (Guide) • Pets and Mounts
- Items - Item Types and Ranks
- Mechanics - Potential • Extraction • Lock • Gold Leaf • Jewels
- General Activities - Quests and Achievements • Missions
- Dungeons - Mini Dungeons • Elite Dungeons • Daily Dungeons
- Specific Locations - Storage • Trade Station • Nett's Pyramid • Mu Long Dojo • Star Force Field • Forge
- Community - Friends • Parties