We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Deleting a MapleStory M Account
How to delete a MapleStory M Account[edit | edit source]
- Deleting a MapleStory M account takes place within the game.
- Access the Main Menu.
- Access the Options Menu.
- Locate "Delete Account" under the Info menu tab.
- Select "Delete Account" to trigger the disclaimer message.
- Select "No" to return to the Options Menu.
- Select "Yes" to unlink a mobile account from MapleStory M and begin the "withdrawal process" (account deletion).
- Full account deletion procedures will be completed after 7 days have passed from the time the withdrawal process was started.
- At any time during the withdrawal process, you can start the app, link the same mobile account to MapleStory M, and halt the withdrawal process recover the game account.
Guides[edit | edit source]
- Accounts and the Application - How to Install and Play the Game • Linking Mobile Accounts to MapleStory M • Unlinking Mobile Accounts from MapleStory M • Deleting a MapleStory M Account • Recovering a MapleStory M Account Scheduled for Deletion • The Options Menu
- Characters - Character Creation • Character Jobs • Character Stat Introduction • Skills • Delete Characters
- Main Menus - System • Main Menu
- System Elements - Map • Fever Buff • Auto Battle • Auto Quest System • Mailbox • Player Ranks
- Pets and Mounts - Pets (Guide) • Pets and Mounts
- Items - Item Types and Ranks
- Mechanics - Potential • Extraction • Lock • Gold Leaf • Jewels
- General Activities - Quests and Achievements • Missions
- Dungeons - Mini Dungeons • Elite Dungeons • Daily Dungeons
- Specific Locations - Storage • Trade Station • Nett's Pyramid • Mu Long Dojo • Star Force Field • Forge
- Community - Friends • Parties