Item Extraction Guide[edit | edit source]
- Weapons, armor, and accessories of all ranks can be extracted.
- There is a chance to earn Occult Cubes and Gold Leaves when you extract weapons and armor.
How to Extract[edit | edit source]
- Tap [Extract] in the bag to extract an item.
- Select rank and choose multiple weapons, armor, and accessories.
- Items that are extracted disappear and cannot be restored.
- A confirmation window will open when you try to extract items above a certain rank.
Guides[edit | edit source]
- Accounts and the Application - How to Install and Play the Game • Linking Mobile Accounts to MapleStory M • Unlinking Mobile Accounts from MapleStory M • Deleting a MapleStory M Account • Recovering a MapleStory M Account Scheduled for Deletion • The Options Menu
- Characters - Character Creation • Character Jobs • Character Stat Introduction • Skills • Delete Characters
- Main Menus - System • Main Menu
- System Elements - Map • Fever Buff • Auto Battle • Auto Quest System • Mailbox • Player Ranks
- Pets and Mounts - Pets (Guide) • Pets and Mounts
- Items - Item Types and Ranks
- Mechanics - Potential • Extraction • Lock • Gold Leaf • Jewels
- General Activities - Quests and Achievements • Missions
- Dungeons - Mini Dungeons • Elite Dungeons • Daily Dungeons
- Specific Locations - Storage • Trade Station • Nett's Pyramid • Mu Long Dojo • Star Force Field • Forge
- Community - Friends • Parties