This guide will teach you all about Fever Buff in MapleStory M.
Combat in MapleStory M becomes even more fun when the Fever Buff is activated.
Introduction to the Fever System[edit | edit source]
- The Fever Buff is a buff system that can be used when the Fever Gauge fills to 100%.
- As players kill monsters, the gauge gradually fills up.
- Players can also consume a Fever Buff Charge Ticket to completely fill the Fever Buff. These tickets are gained through quest or achievement completion.
- When the gauge is completely filled and is flashing, it can be tapped to activate the Fever Buff and start the buff's timer.
- The default amount of time for one use of the Fever Buff is 30 seconds.
- Tapping the Fever Buff gauge when it is not full will open the Fever Buff list.
- As the character gains levels, additional effects can be purchased with Crystals that will be added to the overall Fever Buff when activated.
- These effects will stack with one another when Fever Buff is active.
- Effects can be upgraded, initially with mesos, followed by subsequent upgrades requiring gems (in game currency)
- upgrades purchased do not transfer over accounts (i.e. upgrades are for individual characters, and do not upgrade the fever buff of other characters on the same account)