From MapleStory M Wiki
Introduction to the Fever System[edit | edit source]
- The Fever Buff is a buff system that can be used when the Fever Gauge fills to 100%.
- As players kill monsters, the gauge gradually fills up.
- Players can also consume a Fever Buff Charge Ticket to completely fill the Fever Buff. These tickets are gained through quest or achievement completion.
- When the gauge is completely filled and is flashing, it can be tapped to activate the Fever Buff and start the buff's timer.
- The default amount of time for one use of the Fever Buff is 30 seconds.
Buying Fever Buffs[edit | edit source]
- Tapping the Fever Buff gauge when it is not full will open the Fever Buff list.
- As the character gains levels, additional effects can be purchased with Crystals that will be added to the overall Fever Buff when activated.
- These effects will stack with one another when Fever Buff is active.
- Effects can be upgraded, initially with mesos, followed by subsequent upgrades requiring gems (in game currency)
- upgrades purchased do not transfer over accounts (i.e. upgrades are for individual characters, and do not upgrade the fever buff of other characters on the same account)
Guides[edit | edit source]
- Accounts and the Application - How to Install and Play the Game • Linking Mobile Accounts to MapleStory M • Unlinking Mobile Accounts from MapleStory M • Deleting a MapleStory M Account • Recovering a MapleStory M Account Scheduled for Deletion • The Options Menu
- Characters - Character Creation • Character Jobs • Character Stat Introduction • Skills • Delete Characters
- Main Menus - System • Main Menu
- System Elements - Map • Fever Buff • Auto Battle • Auto Quest System • Mailbox • Player Ranks
- Pets and Mounts - Pets (Guide) • Pets and Mounts
- Items - Item Types and Ranks
- Mechanics - Potential • Extraction • Lock • Gold Leaf • Jewels
- General Activities - Quests and Achievements • Missions
- Dungeons - Mini Dungeons • Elite Dungeons • Daily Dungeons
- Specific Locations - Storage • Trade Station • Nett's Pyramid • Mu Long Dojo • Star Force Field • Forge
- Community - Friends • Parties