This guide will teach you all about Linking Mobile Accounts to MapleStory M in MapleStory M.
How to link Mobile Accounts[edit | edit source]
Initial Mobile Account Linking[edit | edit source]
- Users cannot create characters to begin playing MapleStory M unless a mobile account is first linked to the game. This can be done with a Facebook account, Twitter account, or Google Play account. Below is the current mobile account linking screen.
- It is highly recommended that you link your accounts to prevent loss of data. However, iOS users will be able to play the game as a Guest without linking accounts.
Linking a Facebook account to MapleStory M[edit | edit source]
- Choosing the Facebook option in the mobile account linking screen will access the pop-up screen below:
- Log in with the desired Facebook account to link it to MapleStory M.
- Note that different language options are available for Facebook logins.
===Linking a Twitter account to MapleStory M
- Choosing the Twitter option in the mobile account linking screen will access the following pop-up screen:
- Log in with the desired Twitter account to link it to MapleStory M.
Linking a Google Play account to MapleStory M[edit | edit source]
- Choosing the Twitter option in the mobile account linking screen will automatically link MapleStory M to the Google Account to the Play Store App on your device.