Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Locked Items Guide[edit | edit source]
- You can lock and unlock items in the detailed item information section.
- Locked item information is not always visible, but will appear whenever it is necessary.
How to Lock Items[edit | edit source]
- Lock and unlock items in the detailed item information section with the ON/OFF option.
- You can tap on a locked item to unlock it in a pop-up window and use it immediately for the following: Forge, Trade Station, or Sell.
- While an item is locked, you cannot sell, trade, fuse, change options, extract emblem, or register it to a collection.
- While an item is locked, it cannot be used as a level up material.
Guides[edit | edit source]
- Accounts and the Application - How to Install and Play the Game • Linking Mobile Accounts to MapleStory M • Unlinking Mobile Accounts from MapleStory M • Deleting a MapleStory M Account • Recovering a MapleStory M Account Scheduled for Deletion • The Options Menu
- Characters - Character Creation • Character Jobs • Character Stat Introduction • Skills • Delete Characters
- Main Menus - System • Main Menu
- System Elements - Map • Fever Buff • Auto Battle • Auto Quest System • Mailbox • Player Ranks
- Pets and Mounts - Pets (Guide) • Pets and Mounts
- Items - Item Types and Ranks
- Mechanics - Potential • Extraction • Lock • Gold Leaf • Jewels
- General Activities - Quests and Achievements • Missions
- Dungeons - Mini Dungeons • Elite Dungeons • Daily Dungeons
- Specific Locations - Storage • Trade Station • Nett's Pyramid • Mu Long Dojo • Star Force Field • Forge
- Community - Friends • Parties