Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
This guide will teach you all about the Main Menu in MapleStory M. Selecting the Menu Shortcut icon for the Main Menu will access the full game menu. See below for a description of each area of the Main Menu and their respective sub-menus.
Character[edit | edit source]
- Character Info:
- Character level
- Character name
- Character class
- HP, MP, ATK stats, DEF stats, and other stats.
- Active, Buff, and Passive skills for each job tier.
- Earned SP can be spent to level up skills.
- Skills can be assigned to hotkeys in this menu.
- Equip and unequip pets (up to 3 separate pets).
- View bonuses a pet provides.
- Configure pet skills.
- Set the tier of HP/MP potion a pet will use on its owner.
- Set the HP/MP % at which the pet will use its assigned potion.
- [Feed] shortcut enables the player to feed pets in the Mushroom House menu.
- Equip jewels for stat bonuses.
- Fuse jewels together to create more powerful ones.
- Modify the stat bonuses a jewel provides.
- Hair Modification or Hair/Face
- Hair: Purchase hair style, Royal hair style, and hair color changes with Crystals.
- Plastic Surgery: Purchase face, Royal face, skin tone, ear shape, and eye color changes with Crystals.
Challenge[edit | edit source]
- Story Quest: Review and inspect requirement and details for general quests. There are options to forfeit quests as well as Auto-Proceed towards a quests's objective.
- Theme Reward: Continuous completion of quests in a given questline accumulate meso. Once all quests in a questline are complete, the player can claim the meso as a theme reward.
- Daily Mission: Fulfill and complete in-game tasks on every day to gain meso and Gold Leaf rewards. Completing enough Daily achievements will award even more Gold Leaf Rewards.
- Achievement: Fulfill and complete in-game tasks to gain Gold Leaf rewards.
- Weekly Mission: Fulfill and complete in-game tasks to gain different rewards. Completing enough in-game tasks awards the player with even more Gold Leaf rewards.
- Daily Hunt: Hunt specific monsters located on specific maps for bonus experience rewards.
- Event Reward
- Opening Attendance Event
- Consecutive Attendance Event
- 5-Day Attendance Event
- Attendance Reward
- Gain rewards for time spend in-game. There are prizes for being logged in for 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 40 minutes, and 60 minutes each day.
- Rest Reward
- Gain rewards for time spent outside the game. The longer the player is out of the game, the greater the rewards are.
- Event Reward
Bag[edit | edit source]
- Equipment: Manage a character's weapons, gear, and accessories.
- Appearance: Manage a character's cosmetic items.
- Inventory: Manage a character's inventory (weapons, armor, accessory, consumables, Cash Shop items, etc.)
Forge[edit | edit source]
- Level Up
- Rank Up
- Change Options
- Enhance Emblem
Mail[edit | edit source]
- Manage a character's in-game mail.
Dungeons[edit | edit source]
- Fight in dungeons alone or in a party for gear, gems, and other loot.
- Daily Dungeon
- Elite Dungeon
- Mini Dungeon
- Monster Mashers
- Mu Lung Dojo
- Nett's Pyramid
- Star Force Field
Shop[edit | edit source]
- Potion Shop (mesos)
- Gold Leaf Shop (Gold Leaf)
- Mu Lung Shop (Mu Lung coins)
- Cash Shop
- Buy Treasure Boxes, quality-of-life, and style items using Crystals.
- Buy Item Bundles.
Trade Station[edit | edit source]
- MapleStory M's auction house.
- Browse and buy weapons, armor, style items, or consumables.
- Post weapons, armor, style items, and consumable items for sale.
Friend (Social)[edit | edit source]
- Manage friend invites and your friends list. You can even warp to a friend's location.
- Manage party invites with other players you know.
- Manage guildmate list.
- Manage party roster.
Guild[edit | edit source]
- Find a guild to join.
- Create a guild.
- Manage guild members and functions.
Rank[edit | edit source]
- Keep up to date with player rankings throughout the server.
- Keep up to date with rankings among you and your friends.
- Keep up to date with rankings in your guild.
Options[edit | edit source]
- Access and manage the various in-game options for MapleStory M.
Guides[edit | edit source]
- Accounts and the Application - How to Install and Play the Game • Linking Mobile Accounts to MapleStory M • Unlinking Mobile Accounts from MapleStory M • Deleting a MapleStory M Account • Recovering a MapleStory M Account Scheduled for Deletion • The Options Menu
- Characters - Character Creation • Character Jobs • Character Stat Introduction • Skills • Delete Characters
- Main Menus - System • Main Menu
- System Elements - Map • Fever Buff • Auto Battle • Auto Quest System • Mailbox • Player Ranks
- Pets and Mounts - Pets (Guide) • Pets and Mounts
- Items - Item Types and Ranks
- Mechanics - Potential • Extraction • Lock • Gold Leaf • Jewels
- General Activities - Quests and Achievements • Missions
- Dungeons - Mini Dungeons • Elite Dungeons • Daily Dungeons
- Specific Locations - Storage • Trade Station • Nett's Pyramid • Mu Long Dojo • Star Force Field • Forge
- Community - Friends • Parties