|This article is a stub. You can help MapleStory M Wiki by .|
Welcome to the realm of Maple World! MapleStory M is a side scrolling MMORPG (Multi Massive Online Role Playing Game) based on the almost 15-year-old franchise of MapleStory. If you’ve never played a MMORPG or MapleStory before, we highly recommend you check this guide out. If you have played a MMORPG or MapleStory on PC before, feel free to skim the guide, and make sure to read our Mobile Tips section.
- Choose a World once the game is installed. Worlds are separate servers. Players on one server cannot play with players on another server. Make sure to pick the one your friends will be on. During Beta, there will only be one world.
- Create Character. Choose the Job you’d like to play as. See jobs for more information on available jobs. Tap in the name field and type a username you’d like others to know you by. Customize your character to your liking and tap “done”.
MORE TIPS: Mobile tips
- Change the Zoom: You can change the field of view to zoom the camera in or out!
- Simply expand the menu to see all options.
- Tap Options.
- Tap Effects
- Tap Camera
- Tap Change, and use the slider to zoom in & out.
- Tap on any Quest to automatically walk to the destination the quest requires you to visit.
- Connect a Bluetooth Keyboard & Mouse: If you’re not a fan of touch screen, you can also play with a bluetooth keyboard and mouse! Simply connect them to your phone and open up MapleStory M!
- Players can Scroll to use more Hotkeys: Want to add more items to your Hotkeys? You can scroll to the right to view and access more.
- Equip Potions: The two right-hand side boxes with “+” in them, can hold your Health & Mana Potions. Make sure to Equip some, especially when auto battling.
- Tap on Fever when meter is full: Your Fever meter charges when you fight baddies. Get a buff when you tap on Fever for a few seconds. Upgrade Fever buffs with Gems when your meter is empty.
- Equip your Skills in order: During auto-battle, skills are activated in a clockwise order. Want to buff up before attacking? Put them in the first few slots!
- Equip your Pets with Buffs: Certain pets can be equipped with buffs, or your Fever Buff! Be sure to equip them before going into battle!