MapleStory M Wiki
We are currently maintaining 1,428 pages (395 articles).
Please feel free to contribute by creating new articles or expanding existing ones.
A WORLD UNLIKE ANY OTHER
Welcome to MapleStory, the original side-scrolling MMORPG where epic adventure, action and good friends await you. With hundreds of hours of gameplay, this immersive role-playing experience will allow you to unleash your wild side as you create and train a mighty hero, conquer perilous dungeons, overcome terrifying bosses, socialize with your friends and much more. Your MapleStory begins today!
PLUNGE INTO A LEGENDARY QUEST
The sinister Black Mage and his minions have returned to terrorize Maple World after a defeat by six legendary heroes centuries ago. Now you are MapleStory’s only hope of eliminating the evil for good. Embark on a hero’s journey and become a champion capable of ridding the world of eternal darkness!
EXPLORE DIVERSE ENVIROMENTS
Traverse lush forests, arid deserts, frozen tundras, underwater kingdoms, lost civilizations and even a city in the sky! With hundreds of locations to visit and dozens of dungeons to master, MapleStory offers a wealth of gameplay for players to experience.
FORGE YOUR MIGHTY HERO
Create a gaming experience as unique as your personality by designing your own MapleStory hero. With over 20 unique classes to choose from, as well as an almost limitless number of cosmetic options, your hero will truly become one-of-a-kind.
MapleStory is completely free-to-play. Start today, and you can be a Mapler for years to come without any obligation to spend money.
- Accounts and the Application - How to Install and Play the Game • Linking Mobile Accounts to MapleStory M • Unlinking Mobile Accounts from MapleStory M • Deleting a MapleStory M Account • Recovering a MapleStory M Account Scheduled for Deletion • The Options Menu
- Characters - Character Creation • Character Jobs • Character Stat Introduction • Skills • Delete Characters
- Main Menus - System • Main Menu
- System Elements - Map • Fever Buff • Auto Battle • Auto Quest System • Mailbox • Player Ranks
- Pets and Mounts - Pets (Guide) • Pets and Mounts
- Items - Item Types and Ranks
- Mechanics - Potential • Extraction • Lock • Gold Leaf • Jewels
- General Activities - Quests and Achievements • Missions
- Dungeons - Mini Dungeons • Elite Dungeons • Daily Dungeons
- Specific Locations - Storage • Trade Station • Nett's Pyramid • Mu Long Dojo • Star Force Field • Forge
- Community - Friends • Parties