Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Mini Dungeon Guide[edit | edit source]
- Mini Dungeons can be accessed from Lv. 25 and up.
- A Mini Dungeon's monsters, time, and buffs can all be personally set.
- You can easily complete a quest to defeat a particular monster by setting that exact monster to appear in the Mini Dungeon.
- Mini Dungeon usage time changes according to the number of Tickets you have, and you gain a 3 Ticket charge daily. (1 Ticket = 30 minutes of Mini Dungeon time)
How to Use Mini Dungeons[edit | edit source]
Access the Mini Dungeon through the Dungeons menu in the Quick Menu or the Main menu.
- STEP 1: Select the amount of time you wish to spend in the Mini Dungeon.
- Mini Dungeon times are available in 30 minutes, 1 hour, and 2 hours. Each time frame requires a different number of Tickets. (30 minutes = 1 Ticket, 1 hour = 2 Tickets, 2 hours = 4 Tickets)
- STEP 2: Select buffs to help your character in the Mini Dungeon.
- STEP 3: Tap [Enter] to access the Mini Dungeon.
Detailed Mini Dungeon Features[edit | edit source]
- You can [Leave] or [Cancel] the Mini Dungeon
- Leave: You can tap [Leave] to [Exit] while in the Mini Dungeon. When you return, you can continue playing the Mini Dungeon from where you left off.
- Cancel: You can tap [Cancel] to [Exit] while in the Mini Dungeon. When you exit, the Mini Dungeon Ticket cannot be restored and you cannot continue playing it.
- If you have Mini Dungeon Tickets in your bag, the Tickets that recharge for free will be used first.
Buff Boosters[edit | edit source]
There are various buffs that you can purchase before entering the mini dungeon.
|ATK +30% in Mini Dungeons||50000 mesos|
|DEF +30% in Mini Dungeons||50000 mesos|
|SPD +30% in Mini Dungeons||200 gold leaves|
|Monster Respawn Cooldown Decrease in Mini Dungeons||200 gold leaves|
|Mesos +10% in Mini Dungeons||20 gems|
|Drop Rate +10% in Mini Dungeons||20 gems|
Guides[edit | edit source]
- Accounts and the Application - How to Install and Play the Game • Linking Mobile Accounts to MapleStory M • Unlinking Mobile Accounts from MapleStory M • Deleting a MapleStory M Account • Recovering a MapleStory M Account Scheduled for Deletion • The Options Menu
- Characters - Character Creation • Character Jobs • Character Stat Introduction • Skills • Delete Characters
- Main Menus - System • Main Menu
- System Elements - Map • Fever Buff • Auto Battle • Auto Quest System • Mailbox • Player Ranks
- Pets and Mounts - Pets (Guide) • Pets and Mounts
- Items - Item Types and Ranks
- Mechanics - Potential • Extraction • Lock • Gold Leaf • Jewels
- General Activities - Quests and Achievements • Missions
- Dungeons - Mini Dungeons • Elite Dungeons • Daily Dungeons
- Specific Locations - Storage • Trade Station • Nett's Pyramid • Mu Long Dojo • Star Force Field • Forge
- Community - Friends • Parties