We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Mini Dungeon Guide[edit | edit source]
- Mini Dungeons can be accessed from Lv. 25 and up.
- A Mini Dungeon's monsters, time, and buffs can all be personally set.
- You can easily complete a quest to defeat a particular monster by setting that exact monster to appear in the Mini Dungeon.
- Mini Dungeon usage time changes according to the number of Tickets you have, and you gain a 3 Ticket charge daily. (1 Ticket = 30 minutes of Mini Dungeon time)
How to Use Mini Dungeons[edit | edit source]
Access the Mini Dungeon through the Dungeons menu in the Quick Menu or the Main menu.
- STEP 1: Select the amount of time you wish to spend in the Mini Dungeon.
- Mini Dungeon times are available in 30 minutes, 1 hour, and 2 hours. Each time frame requires a different number of Tickets. (30 minutes = 1 Ticket, 1 hour = 2 Tickets, 2 hours = 4 Tickets)
- STEP 2: Select buffs to help your character in the Mini Dungeon.
- STEP 3: Tap [Enter] to access the Mini Dungeon.
Detailed Mini Dungeon Features[edit | edit source]
- You can [Leave] or [Cancel] the Mini Dungeon
- Leave: You can tap [Leave] to [Exit] while in the Mini Dungeon. When you return, you can continue playing the Mini Dungeon from where you left off.
- Cancel: You can tap [Cancel] to [Exit] while in the Mini Dungeon. When you exit, the Mini Dungeon Ticket cannot be restored and you cannot continue playing it.
- If you have Mini Dungeon Tickets in your bag, the Tickets that recharge for free will be used first.
Buff Boosters[edit | edit source]
There are various buffs that you can purchase before entering the mini dungeon.
|ATK +30% in Mini Dungeons||50000 mesos|
|DEF +30% in Mini Dungeons||50000 mesos|
|SPD +30% in Mini Dungeons||200 gold leaves|
|Monster Respawn Cooldown Decrease in Mini Dungeons||200 gold leaves|
|Mesos +10% in Mini Dungeons||20 gems|
|Drop Rate +10% in Mini Dungeons||20 gems|
Guides[edit | edit source]
- Accounts and the Application - How to Install and Play the Game • Linking Mobile Accounts to MapleStory M • Unlinking Mobile Accounts from MapleStory M • Deleting a MapleStory M Account • Recovering a MapleStory M Account Scheduled for Deletion • The Options Menu
- Characters - Character Creation • Character Jobs • Character Stat Introduction • Skills • Delete Characters
- Main Menus - System • Main Menu
- System Elements - Map • Fever Buff • Auto Battle • Auto Quest System • Mailbox • Player Ranks
- Pets and Mounts - Pets (Guide) • Pets and Mounts
- Items - Item Types and Ranks
- Mechanics - Potential • Extraction • Lock • Gold Leaf • Jewels
- General Activities - Quests and Achievements • Missions
- Dungeons - Mini Dungeons • Elite Dungeons • Daily Dungeons
- Specific Locations - Storage • Trade Station • Nett's Pyramid • Mu Long Dojo • Star Force Field • Forge
- Community - Friends • Parties