Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Mu Long Dojo
Mu Lung Dojo Guide[edit | edit source]
- Mu Lung Dojo can be accessed from Lv. 50 and up.
- Mu Lung Dojo is comprised of 51 floors with a 15 minute time limit.
- Earn Mu Lung Dojo points as reward.
- Mu Lung Dojo must be played solo.
- Mu Lung Dojo resets every day at 4 AM and can be entered three times a day for free.
Mu Lung Dojo Floor Bosses[edit | edit source]
- The Dojo is comprised of 51 rounds against some of the mightiest mob bosses of the game, most of these may be easily defeated in most cases, Real challenge starts in round 40:
A not so adorable teddy bear, with big HP pool, he'll be a reminder of old times when he catches you with his "abuken".
Literally a walking fire wall, bishops arent expected to go past him, physical contact with him is 5k damage at least.
A small but powerful foe, with a fighting style similar to a paladin with a one-handed sword and stun attacks, he won't go easy on you.
The Ruler of Rombots himself, as long as you dodge him, you'll be fine
Supreme ruler of all birds, going into spirit mode and using his spirit feather strike is his special attack, 2 feather strikes can easily defeat you, but, it is also his weakeness, if you dodge and go under or past it, its an easy target for your attacks.
A waking fortress, after his smash attack, it'll have a cooldown wich is the best moment to attack, just avoid physical contact as much as possible.
Being the oldest of all golems, his HP pool and DEF is out of this world, one touch can end your run.
A dummy doll that was possessed by the spirit of his most devoted trainee, keeping your distance is a must, you might run out of time while trying to defeat this dojo living equipment.
Your halloween knightmares made flesh, his only skill is following you around, if he catches you, say goodbye.
The legendary Cygnus warrior himself, During his sleep, The Dark Mage was able to induce him into a dream where they are fighting each other for the fate of maple world, but in reality, hes sleepwalking attacking you, thats the only reason why this rightheous hero will ever attack his comrades, with that being said, be ready to fight the Dawn Warrior at his best, for him, is a dream fighting The Dark Mage, for you, a nightmare where you're forced to fight one of your mightiest comrades.
Mu Lung Dojo Entrance Guide[edit | edit source]
- Access the [Mu Lung Dojo] through the [Dungeon] menu in the Main Menu or the Quick Menu.
- STEP 1: Tap [Enter] to access the Mu Lung Dojo.
- STEP 2: The Mu Lung Dojo begins 3 seconds after entering. When the boss is eliminated, you'll automatically be moved to the next floor.
- STEP 3: The challenge ends when you're defeated by a boss.
Mu Lung Dojo Tips[edit | edit source]
- You cannot enter the Mu Lung Dojo while the ranks are being calculated. (Mondays 12:00 AM – 12:30 AM)
- The Mu Lung Dojo is comprised of 51 floors, with a different monster on every floor.
- When you eliminate the boss of a floor, all HP/MP is recovered.
- Potions can be used during combat, but there is a cooldown time of 10 seconds. The same rule applies to pets.
Mu Lung Dojo Ranks[edit | edit source]
- The weekly high score is the basis of each week's ranking.
- The ranking is based on the number of floors cleared.
- If your character's HP drops to 0, the challenge ends. Ranking is determined by the last cleared floor and total time.
- The challenge ends when the timer runs out or when the 51st floor is cleared. Ranking is determined by the last cleared floor and total time.
- When the boss on the 51st floor is eliminated within 15 minutes, it counts as All Clear. At that point, your ranking is determined by your total time.
- Ranking Criteria
- Ranks are divided into Novice, Expert, Master, and Exalt. Each rank is recorded with the number of floors cleared and the time it took to clear them.
- Rankings are determined weekly, at which point your best record of the week is registered.
- Ranking Decisions
- The more floors you clear, the higher your rank will be.
- If the number of floors cleared are the same, the user with the faster clear time receives the higher rank.
- If the number of floors cleared and clear time are the same, the user who set the record first receives the higher ranking.
How to Check Rankings[edit | edit source]
- Go to [Mu Lung Dojo] and tap [Ranking] to check rankings by division.
Mu Lung Dojo Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Rank Rewards
- Rewards are given to the to three of each job in every division of the Novice, Trainer, Master, and Transcend categories.
- The overall top player (First place in the Exalt category) receives Mu Lung's Gloves and Mu Lung's Medal.
- Participation Rewards
- After calculating the weekly ranking, Mu Lung Points are awarded depending on the percentage per group.
- Mu Lung Points
- 15 Mu Lung Points are granted when you eliminate a normal monster on every floor.
- 50 Mu Lung Points are granted when you eliminate a boss monster on the 10th, 20th, 30th, 40th, and 51st floors.
- Mu Lung Points can be used to purchase items in the [Mu Lung] section of the [Shop].
Guides[edit | edit source]
- Accounts and the Application - How to Install and Play the Game • Linking Mobile Accounts to MapleStory M • Unlinking Mobile Accounts from MapleStory M • Deleting a MapleStory M Account • Recovering a MapleStory M Account Scheduled for Deletion • The Options Menu
- Characters - Character Creation • Character Jobs • Character Stat Introduction • Skills • Delete Characters
- Main Menus - System • Main Menu
- System Elements - Map • Fever Buff • Auto Battle • Auto Quest System • Mailbox • Player Ranks
- Pets and Mounts - Pets (Guide) • Pets and Mounts
- Items - Item Types and Ranks
- Mechanics - Potential • Extraction • Lock • Gold Leaf • Jewels
- General Activities - Quests and Achievements • Missions
- Dungeons - Mini Dungeons • Elite Dungeons • Daily Dungeons
- Specific Locations - Storage • Trade Station • Nett's Pyramid • Mu Long Dojo • Star Force Field • Forge
- Community - Friends • Parties