This guide will teach you all about Nett's Pyramid in MapleStory M. Nett's Pyramid is a dungeon in which you protect an Obelisk from monsters. Access it in the [Dungeons] menu in the Main menu or the Quick Menu.
Nett's Pyramid Guide[edit | edit source]
- Nett's Pyramid can be accessed from Lv. 60 and up.
- Nett's Pyramid is a defense-type dungeon in which you protect the Obelisk (located on the left side of the screen) from swarming monsters (located on the right part of the screen).
Nett's Pyramid Features[edit | edit source]
- Nett's Pyramid allows you to keep all of the EXP you have gained, regardless of outcome.
- It is comprised of 10 waves. If the Obelisk's LIFE is at least 1 on the 10th wave (final wave), it is considered a success.
- In addition to the final EXP, there is a chance to earn Card Rewards when completed.
- In Nett's Pyramid, you'll gain points whenever you eliminate a monster. You can then use those points to purchase Eye Items.
- There are five types of Eye Items. Their effects benefit all party members that enter Nett's Pyramid.
How to Enter Nett's Pyramid[edit | edit source]
- STEP 1: Select the difficulty that's right for you and enter Nett's Pyramid through [Create Room] or [Quick Join].
- Create Room
- Create a private waiting room for Nett's Pyramid.
- Other users cannot enter a private waiting room through Quick Join, and only friends or guild members can be invited.
- Quick Join
- Enter an existing Elite Dungeon waiting room.
- If there is no existing waiting room, you will create a new public waiting room.
- Create Room
- STEP 2: Settings can be changed in the waiting room.
- Create Room
- Tap [Switch to Public Room] to change a private room to a public room.
- Once the room has been changed to a public room, it cannot be reverted back to a private room.
- Quick Join
- Public waiting rooms begin the challenge after 60 seconds, even if the party is not full.
- Tap [Extra 60 S] to extend the waiting time.
- If a party has been created, you cannot enter a waiting room.
- Create Room
STEP 3: Select rewards once you complete Nett's Pyramid. Requirements to Enter Nett's Pyramid
- 2 - 4 people can enter Nett's Pyramid.
- You must have a Nett's Pyramid Entry Ticket to enter.
- There is a level restriction based on the difficulty of Nett's Pyramid.
Progressing through Nett's Pyramid[edit | edit source]
All players that enter the Nett's Pyramid waiting room automatically become a party.
- How to Progress through Nett's Pyramid
- STEP 1: Nett's Pyramid begins 60 seconds after entering the waiting room, or when the room host taps [Start].
- STEP 2: Defend yourself from and eliminate monsters over 10 waves.
- STEP 3: Collect points by eliminating monsters, and use those points to purchase Eye Items, which benefit all party members.
- STEP 4: Nett's Pyramid ends when the Obelisk's LIFE is 0, or when all 10 waves have been successfully cleared. (All party members share the Obelisk's LIFE)
- Nett's Pyramid Auto-Battle
- The room host that set up the Nett's Pyramid waiting room has the option to use auto-battle.
- Auto-Battle can only be selected in the waiting room.
- If auto-battle is ON when you're transferred to Nett's Pyramid, you can use auto-battle mode or play manually.
Nett's Pyramid Tips[edit | edit source]
- Nett's Curse is activated 100% in Hell.
- Characters at Lv. 140 and higher can play Chaos and Hell mode.
Eye Items[edit | edit source]
- Eye Item effects can only be applied in Nett's Pyramid.
- Eliminate monsters to collect points, and use those points to purchase Eye Items. When you purchase an item, the appropriate amount of points will be consumed.
- Purchased Eye Items' effects are applied to everyone in the party.
- All party members share the cooldowns on Eye Items.
- There are four types of Eye Items, and the amount of points required to purchase them varies depending on the difficulty of Nett's Pyramid.
Nett's Pyramid Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Final EXP
- The final EXP you earn at the end of Nett's Pyramid.
- The final EXP is calculated even if all 10 waves have not been cleared.
- However, final EXP is only awarded after the 4th wave. No EXP is awarded if the 3rd wave is not cleared.
- Factors that affect the final EXP are as follows: the number of waves cleared, remaining LIFE, remaining points, and the number of party members.
- EXP Items and buffs are not applied when calculating final EXP.
- Card Rewards
- Along with the final EXP, there is a chance to earn Card Rewards after clearing Nett's Pyramid.
- Card Rewards will be sent to your mailbox.
- Card Rewards vary depending on Nett's Pyramid's difficulty. The equipment earned from Card Rewards cannot be exchanged.
Guides[edit | edit source]
- Accounts and the Application - How to Install and Play the Game • Linking Mobile Accounts to MapleStory M • Unlinking Mobile Accounts from MapleStory M • Deleting a MapleStory M Account • Recovering a MapleStory M Account Scheduled for Deletion • The Options Menu
- Characters - Character Creation • Character Jobs • Character Stat Introduction • Skills • Delete Characters
- Main Menus - System • Main Menu
- System Elements - Map • Fever Buff • Auto Battle • Auto Quest System • Mailbox • Player Ranks
- Pets and Mounts - Pets (Guide) • Pets and Mounts
- Items - Item Types and Ranks
- Mechanics - Potential • Extraction • Lock • Gold Leaf • Jewels
- General Activities - Quests and Achievements • Missions
- Dungeons - Mini Dungeons • Elite Dungeons • Daily Dungeons
- Specific Locations - Storage • Trade Station • Nett's Pyramid • Mu Long Dojo • Star Force Field • Forge
- Community - Friends • Parties