Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
This guide will teach you all about Nett's Pyramid in MapleStory M. Nett's Pyramid is a dungeon in which you protect an Obelisk from monsters. Access it in the [Dungeons] menu in the Main menu or the Quick Menu.
Nett's Pyramid Guide[edit | edit source]
- Nett's Pyramid can be accessed from Lv. 60 and up.
- Nett's Pyramid is a defense-type dungeon in which you protect the Obelisk (located on the left side of the screen) from swarming monsters (located on the right part of the screen).
Nett's Pyramid Features[edit | edit source]
- Nett's Pyramid allows you to keep all of the EXP you have gained, regardless of outcome.
- It is comprised of 10 waves. If the Obelisk's LIFE is at least 1 on the 10th wave (final wave), it is considered a success.
- In addition to the final EXP, there is a chance to earn Card Rewards when completed.
- In Nett's Pyramid, you'll gain points whenever you eliminate a monster. You can then use those points to purchase Eye Items.
- There are five types of Eye Items. Their effects benefit all party members that enter Nett's Pyramid.
How to Enter Nett's Pyramid[edit | edit source]
- STEP 1: Select the difficulty that's right for you and enter Nett's Pyramid through [Create Room] or [Quick Join].
- Create Room
- Create a private waiting room for Nett's Pyramid.
- Other users cannot enter a private waiting room through Quick Join, and only friends or guild members can be invited.
- Quick Join
- Enter an existing Elite Dungeon waiting room.
- If there is no existing waiting room, you will create a new public waiting room.
- Create Room
- STEP 2: Settings can be changed in the waiting room.
- Create Room
- Tap [Switch to Public Room] to change a private room to a public room.
- Once the room has been changed to a public room, it cannot be reverted back to a private room.
- Quick Join
- Public waiting rooms begin the challenge after 60 seconds, even if the party is not full.
- Tap [Extra 60 S] to extend the waiting time.
- If a party has been created, you cannot enter a waiting room.
- Create Room
STEP 3: Select rewards once you complete Nett's Pyramid. Requirements to Enter Nett's Pyramid
- 2 - 4 people can enter Nett's Pyramid.
- You must have a Nett's Pyramid Entry Ticket to enter.
- There is a level restriction based on the difficulty of Nett's Pyramid.
Progressing through Nett's Pyramid[edit | edit source]
All players that enter the Nett's Pyramid waiting room automatically become a party.
- How to Progress through Nett's Pyramid
- STEP 1: Nett's Pyramid begins 60 seconds after entering the waiting room, or when the room host taps [Start].
- STEP 2: Defend yourself from and eliminate monsters over 10 waves.
- STEP 3: Collect points by eliminating monsters, and use those points to purchase Eye Items, which benefit all party members.
- STEP 4: Nett's Pyramid ends when the Obelisk's LIFE is 0, or when all 10 waves have been successfully cleared. (All party members share the Obelisk's LIFE)
- Nett's Pyramid Auto-Battle
- The room host that set up the Nett's Pyramid waiting room has the option to use auto-battle.
- Auto-Battle can only be selected in the waiting room.
- If auto-battle is ON when you're transferred to Nett's Pyramid, you can use auto-battle mode or play manually.
Nett's Pyramid Tips[edit | edit source]
- Nett's Curse is activated 100% in Hell.
- Characters at Lv. 140 and higher can play Chaos and Hell mode.
Eye Items[edit | edit source]
- Eye Item effects can only be applied in Nett's Pyramid.
- Eliminate monsters to collect points, and use those points to purchase Eye Items. When you purchase an item, the appropriate amount of points will be consumed.
- Purchased Eye Items' effects are applied to everyone in the party.
- All party members share the cooldowns on Eye Items.
- There are four types of Eye Items, and the amount of points required to purchase them varies depending on the difficulty of Nett's Pyramid.
Nett's Pyramid Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Final EXP
- The final EXP you earn at the end of Nett's Pyramid.
- The final EXP is calculated even if all 10 waves have not been cleared.
- However, final EXP is only awarded after the 4th wave. No EXP is awarded if the 3rd wave is not cleared.
- Factors that affect the final EXP are as follows: the number of waves cleared, remaining LIFE, remaining points, and the number of party members.
- EXP Items and buffs are not applied when calculating final EXP.
- Card Rewards
- Along with the final EXP, there is a chance to earn Card Rewards after clearing Nett's Pyramid.
- Card Rewards will be sent to your mailbox.
- Card Rewards vary depending on Nett's Pyramid's difficulty. The equipment earned from Card Rewards cannot be exchanged.
Guides[edit | edit source]
- Accounts and the Application - How to Install and Play the Game • Linking Mobile Accounts to MapleStory M • Unlinking Mobile Accounts from MapleStory M • Deleting a MapleStory M Account • Recovering a MapleStory M Account Scheduled for Deletion • The Options Menu
- Characters - Character Creation • Character Jobs • Character Stat Introduction • Skills • Delete Characters
- Main Menus - System • Main Menu
- System Elements - Map • Fever Buff • Auto Battle • Auto Quest System • Mailbox • Player Ranks
- Pets and Mounts - Pets (Guide) • Pets and Mounts
- Items - Item Types and Ranks
- Mechanics - Potential • Extraction • Lock • Gold Leaf • Jewels
- General Activities - Quests and Achievements • Missions
- Dungeons - Mini Dungeons • Elite Dungeons • Daily Dungeons
- Specific Locations - Storage • Trade Station • Nett's Pyramid • Mu Long Dojo • Star Force Field • Forge
- Community - Friends • Parties