This guide will teach you all about Pets in MapleStory M.
Pets are companions that help you on your adventures. Players can make them stronger by feeding them.
- Pets can be acquired through draws, as rewards for completing content, or through melding.
- Pets help players pickup drops, auto use items and/or auto buff, and may provide additional stats to the player.
- Pets that expire will need Water of Life to extend their life span. (Premium Water of Life is available in the Cash Shop Pet's Section and will extend its life for 30 days)
- Feeding your pets will increase their bond and thereby providing better stats.
- Pet abilities depend on their rank. Some provide additional stats from set bonuses.
- Pet ranks are Rare, Epic, Unique, Legendary, and Mythic.
- The Pet menu can be accessed within the Character menu. There you will be able to configure the auto-settings for each pet you have equipped. You can also check the life expectancy and see if your pet provides additional stats from set bonuses.
- Along with providing stat and quality-of-life bonuses, your pets can cast your buff abilities and use your consumables.