Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Pet Guide[edit | edit source]
- Pets can be acquired through draws, as rewards for completing content, or through melding.
- Pets help players pickup drops, auto use items and/or auto buff, and may provide additional stats to the player.
- Pets that expire will need Water of Life to extend their life span. (Premium Water of Life is available in the Cash Shop Pet's Section and will extend its life for 30 days)
- Feeding your pets will increase their bond and thereby providing better stats.
Pet Ranks & Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Pet abilities depend on their rank. Some provide additional stats from set bonuses.
- Pet ranks are Rare, Epic, Unique, Legendary, and Mythic.
Pet Menu[edit | edit source]
- The Pet menu can be accessed within the Character menu. There you will be able to configure the auto-settings for each pet you have equipped. You can also check the life expectancy and see if your pet provides additional stats from set bonuses.
- Along with providing stat and quality-of-life bonuses, your pets can cast your buff abilities and use your consumables.
Guides[edit | edit source]
- Accounts and the Application - How to Install and Play the Game • Linking Mobile Accounts to MapleStory M • Unlinking Mobile Accounts from MapleStory M • Deleting a MapleStory M Account • Recovering a MapleStory M Account Scheduled for Deletion • The Options Menu
- Characters - Character Creation • Character Jobs • Character Stat Introduction • Skills • Delete Characters
- Main Menus - System • Main Menu
- System Elements - Map • Fever Buff • Auto Battle • Auto Quest System • Mailbox • Player Ranks
- Pets and Mounts - Pets (Guide) • Pets and Mounts
- Items - Item Types and Ranks
- Mechanics - Potential • Extraction • Lock • Gold Leaf • Jewels
- General Activities - Quests and Achievements • Missions
- Dungeons - Mini Dungeons • Elite Dungeons • Daily Dungeons
- Specific Locations - Storage • Trade Station • Nett's Pyramid • Mu Long Dojo • Star Force Field • Forge
- Community - Friends • Parties