This guide will teach you all about Potential in MapleStory M.
Item Potential is an additional stat that can be changed.
- Potential only exists for weapons, armor, and accessories with a rank of Epic or higher.
- Higher-ranked weapons, armor, and accessories have more Potential and higher stats.
- In the Forge, use a Cube under [Change Options] to change the Potential on an item.
- When an item is evolved past Epic, new types of Potential are randomly added to the item.
- Potential types may be duplicated during the change.
How to Check for Potential[edit | edit source]
- An item's Potential option can be found in the detailed item information section.
- A maximum of 3 Potential options can be attached to a single item.
- Potential options include ATK Type, DEF Type, ACC, EVD, PEN, Block, HP/MP Recovery, SPD, JMP, KBK RES, EXP Increase, Drop Rate Increase, and Meso Acquisition Increase.