We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Potential Guide[edit | edit source]
- Potential only exists for weapons, armor, and accessories with a rank of Epic or higher.
- Higher-ranked weapons, armor, and accessories have more Potential and higher stats.
- In the Forge, use a Cube under [Change Options] to change the Potential on an item.
- When an item is evolved past Epic, new types of Potential are randomly added to the item.
- Potential types may be duplicated during the change.
How to Check for Potential[edit | edit source]
- An item's Potential option can be found in the detailed item information section.
- A maximum of 3 Potential options can be attached to a single item.
- Potential options include ATK Type, DEF Type, ACC, EVD, PEN, Block, HP/MP Recovery, SPD, JMP, KBK RES, EXP Increase, Drop Rate Increase, and Meso Acquisition Increase.
Guides[edit | edit source]
- Accounts and the Application - How to Install and Play the Game • Linking Mobile Accounts to MapleStory M • Unlinking Mobile Accounts from MapleStory M • Deleting a MapleStory M Account • Recovering a MapleStory M Account Scheduled for Deletion • The Options Menu
- Characters - Character Creation • Character Jobs • Character Stat Introduction • Skills • Delete Characters
- Main Menus - System • Main Menu
- System Elements - Map • Fever Buff • Auto Battle • Auto Quest System • Mailbox • Player Ranks
- Pets and Mounts - Pets (Guide) • Pets and Mounts
- Items - Item Types and Ranks
- Mechanics - Potential • Extraction • Lock • Gold Leaf • Jewels
- General Activities - Quests and Achievements • Missions
- Dungeons - Mini Dungeons • Elite Dungeons • Daily Dungeons
- Specific Locations - Storage • Trade Station • Nett's Pyramid • Mu Long Dojo • Star Force Field • Forge
- Community - Friends • Parties