Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Potential Guide[edit | edit source]
- Potential only exists for weapons, armor, and accessories with a rank of Epic or higher.
- Higher-ranked weapons, armor, and accessories have more Potential and higher stats.
- In the Forge, use a Cube under [Change Options] to change the Potential on an item.
- When an item is evolved past Epic, new types of Potential are randomly added to the item.
- Potential types may be duplicated during the change.
How to Check for Potential[edit | edit source]
- An item's Potential option can be found in the detailed item information section.
- A maximum of 3 Potential options can be attached to a single item.
- Potential options include ATK Type, DEF Type, ACC, EVD, PEN, Block, HP/MP Recovery, SPD, JMP, KBK RES, EXP Increase, Drop Rate Increase, and Meso Acquisition Increase.
Guides[edit | edit source]
- Accounts and the Application - How to Install and Play the Game • Linking Mobile Accounts to MapleStory M • Unlinking Mobile Accounts from MapleStory M • Deleting a MapleStory M Account • Recovering a MapleStory M Account Scheduled for Deletion • The Options Menu
- Characters - Character Creation • Character Jobs • Character Stat Introduction • Skills • Delete Characters
- Main Menus - System • Main Menu
- System Elements - Map • Fever Buff • Auto Battle • Auto Quest System • Mailbox • Player Ranks
- Pets and Mounts - Pets (Guide) • Pets and Mounts
- Items - Item Types and Ranks
- Mechanics - Potential • Extraction • Lock • Gold Leaf • Jewels
- General Activities - Quests and Achievements • Missions
- Dungeons - Mini Dungeons • Elite Dungeons • Daily Dungeons
- Specific Locations - Storage • Trade Station • Nett's Pyramid • Mu Long Dojo • Star Force Field • Forge
- Community - Friends • Parties