This guide will teach you all about the Star Force Field in MapleStory M.
Star Force Fields contain stronger monsters than normal fields, making it a great place to earn a lot of EXP.
- Star Force is a value that shows the measure of equipment strength.
- Each item's Star Force Enhancement value is different and can be found in the detailed item information section.
Star Force Field can be accessed from Lv. 60 and up[edit | edit source]
- Monsters that appear in the Star Force Field have higher HP and ATK than those that appear in normal fields.
- Party hunting is allowed, and you can earn more EXP than on normal fields.
- Each area requires a different Star Force quantity. If you don't have enough required by the Star Force Field, damage to monsters will be diminished.
How to Use Star Force Field[edit | edit source]
- [Star Force Field] can be accessed through the [Dungeons] menu.
- Select [Star Force Field] under [Dungeons] in the Main Menu or the Quick Menu.
- Select the field you want to go to on the Star Force Field list.
- When you use [Dungeons] to access a Star Force Field, you'll immediately move there.
- Enhancing equipment using the Forge will increase your Star Force Power.
- Accessing the Enhance tool can also be done in the Forge menu as well.