From MapleStory M Wiki
Storage Guide[edit | edit source]
- Talk to the town Storage Keeper NPC Mr. Kim to access your account's storage space. Extra items and Meso can be stored in the account storage to keep your personal inventory from becoming too full.
- If you have many items to store, use Crystals to expand the storage space.
- All characters on the same account and same world can use the items in the storage.
- Items in storage can be discarded without withdrawing them.
How to Use the Storage[edit | edit source]
Deposit/Withdraw Mesos[edit | edit source]
Storing Items[edit | edit source]
Storing items individually[edit | edit source]
- Tap on an item in your inventory.
- Tap [Store] on the item review screen to move it to storage.
Storing Multiple Items at once[edit | edit source]
- Tap [Store] on the Storage screen. The storage inventory should turn gray.
- Tap each item in your personal inventory you wish to store.
- Tap [Store] to move all highlighted items from your personal inventory to the storage inventory.
Withdrawing individual items[edit | edit source]
- Tap on an item in the storage inventory to bring up the item review screen.
- Tap [Find] to move the item from storage to your inventory.
Withdrawing multiple items at once[edit | edit source]
- Tap [Find] at the bottom of the Storage screen.
- Tap each item in your storage inventory you wish to withdraw.
- Tap [Find] to move all highlighted items from the inventory to your personal inventory.
Guides[edit | edit source]
- Accounts and the Application - How to Install and Play the Game • Linking Mobile Accounts to MapleStory M • Unlinking Mobile Accounts from MapleStory M • Deleting a MapleStory M Account • Recovering a MapleStory M Account Scheduled for Deletion • The Options Menu
- Characters - Character Creation • Character Jobs • Character Stat Introduction • Skills • Delete Characters
- Main Menus - System • Main Menu
- System Elements - Map • Fever Buff • Auto Battle • Auto Quest System • Mailbox • Player Ranks
- Pets and Mounts - Pets (Guide) • Pets and Mounts
- Items - Item Types and Ranks
- Mechanics - Potential • Extraction • Lock • Gold Leaf • Jewels
- General Activities - Quests and Achievements • Missions
- Dungeons - Mini Dungeons • Elite Dungeons • Daily Dungeons
- Specific Locations - Storage • Trade Station • Nett's Pyramid • Mu Long Dojo • Star Force Field • Forge
- Community - Friends • Parties