From MapleStory M Wiki
Trade Station Guide[edit | edit source]
- Access the Trade Station by selecting the [Trade Station] menu in the Main Menu.
- There is a 10% commission fee for selling or removing an item put up for sale.
Buying Items at the Trade Station[edit | edit source]
- You can search for any item you want to buy at the [Trade Station].
- STEP 1: [Search] for the desired item of a specific rank in the item category.
- STEP 2: After searching, tap [View Item] to see all of the chosen items up for sale.
- STEP 3: If you want to purchase an item, select [Purchase].
- STEP 4: Purchased items can be found in your [Bag].
Selling Items at the Trade Station[edit | edit source]
- STEP 1: Select an item to [Sell].
- STEP 2: [Enter] a price for the item.
- STEP 3: A message confirming the listing will appear.
- STEP 4: An item listed for sale will be on standby for a period of time. It will then go up for sale on the Trade Station for 24 hours from the time of registry.
- STEP 5: If an item is not sold within 24 hours, it will be returned to you for free. (Returned items go straight to your bag without confirmation)
Trade Station Tips[edit | edit source]
- You can cancel items listed for sale that are on standby, but there is a 10% commission fee. If you don't have enough Mesos to pay the fee, you cannot cancel the item.
- Up to three items can be listed for sale. With Crystals, you can list up to 10 items for sale.
- Items registered to a character on the same account cannot be purchased.
- If instances of abnormal use of the Trade Station are discovered, game usage may be restricted according to the management policy.
Guides[edit | edit source]
- Accounts and the Application - How to Install and Play the Game • Linking Mobile Accounts to MapleStory M • Unlinking Mobile Accounts from MapleStory M • Deleting a MapleStory M Account • Recovering a MapleStory M Account Scheduled for Deletion • The Options Menu
- Characters - Character Creation • Character Jobs • Character Stat Introduction • Skills • Delete Characters
- Main Menus - System • Main Menu
- System Elements - Map • Fever Buff • Auto Battle • Auto Quest System • Mailbox • Player Ranks
- Pets and Mounts - Pets (Guide) • Pets and Mounts
- Items - Item Types and Ranks
- Mechanics - Potential • Extraction • Lock • Gold Leaf • Jewels
- General Activities - Quests and Achievements • Missions
- Dungeons - Mini Dungeons • Elite Dungeons • Daily Dungeons
- Specific Locations - Storage • Trade Station • Nett's Pyramid • Mu Long Dojo • Star Force Field • Forge
- Community - Friends • Parties